bg | en 
Bulgarian Journal of Soil Science, Agrochemistry and Ecology
Array ( [session_started] => 1620429466 [LANGUAGE] => EN [LEPTON_SESSION] => 1 )


Forgot Details? Sign-up

Evapotranspiration and biophysical coefficients of strawberries grown under surface drip irrigation
Rumyana Kireva
Abstract: To establish the totals and average daily evapotranspiration of strawberrys under the soil and climate conditions in the village of Chelopechene, near Sofia city, in the period 2011-2013 research was conducted with drip irrigation of plantations with variety “Polka” adopting varying irrigation schedules – from fully meeting the daily crop water requirements to reduced depths with 20% and 40%.
On average, during the research period the magnitude of the total evapotranspiration for the vegetation period of the strawberry is 213 mm, the main part being formed by the applied irrigation – 67% and the rest of the rainfall – 33%
For the needs of the practice and the design are calculated also the 10-days values of the biophysical coefficient Z and, which depend on the biological characteristics of the culture and the meteorological factors.
Keywords: biophysical coefficient; drip irrigation; irrigation depth; strawberry; Еvapotranspiration
Date published: 2018-05-14
Download full text